Cooking time: 15 mins.
250 gms small potatoes
75 gms paneer (grated)
1 tbsp cashewnuts (finely chopped)
1 tsp sugar (optional)
1 tbsp curd (beaten)
3 green chillies (chopped)
75 gms poppy seeds (khuskhus)
1 tbsp garlic (chopped)
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
Salt, black pepper and red chillies powder (to taste)
1 tbsp green coriander (dhania)
1. Wash, peel and scoop the potatoes.
2. In a microwave safe bowl boil potatoes with 1 cup water (covered) at 100% power for 8 – 9 mins.
3. Mix grated paneer, chillies, green coriander, salt and pepper for the filling. Fill this mixture into the scooped potatoes.
4. Soak poppy seeds, garlic and cashewnuts in ½ cup water for 15 mins and grind them together to a smooth paste.
5. In a microwave safe bowl microwave at 100% power for 30 secs. Add turmeric powder, salt, sugar, chillies, curd and poppy seeds paste.
6. Microwave at 80% power for 3 mins and then add stuffed potatoes and ½ cup of water.
7. Microwave covered for 3 – 4 mins at 80% power till the gravy is thick. Stir in between.
8. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.