Cooking time: 8:30 mins
250 gms. mushrooms
1 onion (finely chopped)
1 inch ginger piece (cut in strips)
6 – 8 garlic flakes (finely chopped)
2 tomatoes (finely chopped)
1 tsp oil
1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp chat masala powder
Salt & black pepper powder (to taste)
Chopped green coriander to garnish
1. Microwave oil at 100% power for 30 secs. in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add chopped onion, garlic, ginger to it and microwave at 100% power for 2 mins. Stir in between.
3. Add chopped tomato and spices and microwave for 3 mins. Stir in between.
4. Add chopped mushrooms and microwave covered for 3 – 4 mins. Add 1/2 cup of water if it becomes very dry. Stir in between garnish with green coriander and ginger strips.
5. Serve hot with chapatti, paranthas / naan.