Cooking time: 13:30 mins.
1 big cauliflower (250 gms.)
1 onion (paste)
2 tomatoes (paste)
1 tsp garlic and ginger (paste)
1 tsp green chilli (paste)
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1 tsp chat masala powder
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tbsp oil
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing (dhania)
Salt & black pepper (to taste)
1. Wash and cut cauliflower into small florets.
2. In a microwave safe bowl microwave oil at 100% for 30 secs.
3. Add cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, all the other pastes and microwave at 100% power for 4 – 5 mins. Stir in between.
4. Add cauliflower, garam masala and chat masala. Sprinkle Â¼ cup water over it.
5. Microwave (covered) for 5 mins at 100% power and then for 4 mins. at 60% power.
6. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot with roti / paranthas / poori.