Bread slices – 2
Leftover dry dish (veg or non veg) – 2 tbsp
Oil for deep frying
Water as required
1. Dip a bread slice in a bowl of water and remove immediately. Keep the slice between the palms and press to squeeze out the excess water.
2. Place a heaped tablespoon of the leftover dry dish in the center of the bread slice and roll with palm to form a cylindrical shaped chop.
3. Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry till crisp and golden in colour.
4. Remove and keep on absorbent paper. Repeat the process with the other bread slice.
5. Pack the chops along with ketchup.