2 cups left over Biryani (Vegetarian or non vegetarian as per choice)
2 medium sized boiled and mashed Potatoes
1 cup fresh Breadcrumbs
2 tbsp Tomato ketchup
Oil for frying
1. Place the biryani in a mixing bowl and mash the rice pieces and the vegetables using a fork. If you are using left over non vegetarian biryani, mash the left over chicken or mutton pieces.
2. Also mix in the mashed potatoes and the breadcrumbs and the tomato sauce.
3. Check for salt. Add as desired.
4. Blend well with your fingers.
5. Shape the mixture into small sized cutlets or even steaks and either pan fry these or deep fry the cutlets as per choice.
6. Serve with ketchup or chutney.