1 1/2 cups of cooked Rice
4 tsp of Oil
1/2 tsp of Jeera seeds
1 tsp of Curry powder
8 to 10 small Green chillies or as per taste or 2 tsp of chilli pickle
200 gms of Paneer
1. Heat the oil and add the jeera seeds and allow to splutter.
2. Add the paneer, curry powder and the chillies and stir-fry till the chillies are nicely burnt in the oil.
3. If you are using pickle, then stir fry the paneer pieces and then add the chillies pickle and stir fry for only 1 minute.
4. Add the rice, stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Remove and serve warm.
6. If you are using chilli pickle you could avoid the curry powder.