1. Mix the mango pulp and the water and stir gently to obtain thin mango mixture.
2. Drain out the excess water and keep aside.
3. Heat the ghee in a pan, add the whole spices and allow to splutter.
4. Add the rice and lower the heat and fry the rice for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add the thin mango mixture. Bring to a boil and immediately lower the heat and cover with a lid.
6. Cook the rice till all the water is evaporated.
7. If you think the grains are a little undercooked add only a few tbsp of water more and cover with a lid again and cook on low heat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Put off the heat and stir the rice gently. Serve with raita.
Optionally, you can add a 2 tsp of powdered sugar if you want the pulao a little sweeter.