Cooking time: 8 mins (micro) and 15 mins (grill)
4 bread slices (fresh)
200 gms. boiled potatoes
2 green chillies (chopped)
2 tbsp coriander (chopped)
1/2 tsp chat masala powder
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
Salt and black pepper powder (to taste)
1 tsp oil
1. Wash and prick the potatoes with a fork. Place them in a microwave safe bowl in 1 cup of water and boil covered at 100% power for 8 mins. Allow to stand for 5 mins. Peel and mash them.
2. Mix all the ingredients (except oil) for the filling and keep aside.
3. Take the bread slices one by one and soak them in water. Squeeze and drain extra water.
4. Fill in the prepared potato mixture and shape in to cylindrical rolls.
5. Brush with oil and grill on the greased non-stick tawa / microwave safe flat dish at high rack for 15 – 20 mins.
6. Turn in between for uniform browning from all the sides.
7. Serve hot with green chutney.