Cooking time: 6 mins.
1 onion (chopped)
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp butter
1 tomato (chopped)
2 green chillies (chopped)
2 tbsp green coriander (dhania) (chopped)
2 tbsp cheese (grated)
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
1. Mix egg and chopped vegetables in a bowl. Beat with a beater, till fluffy.
2. Heat butter in a microwave safe flat dish at 100% power for 30 secs.
3. Pour in beaten egg and vegetables salt pepper into the dish and microwave at 80% power for 5 – 6 mins.
4. Sprinkle grated cheese on the top and microwave at 80% power for 30 secs to 1 minute till the cheese melts.
5. Serve hot with toasts and sauce / chutney.
Tip: Other toppings like mushrooms, capsicum, ham, bacon etc. can also be added.