Cooking time: 15:30 mins
4 medium sized potatoes
1 onion (chopped)
Â¼ red chilli powder
1 cup green peas (shelled)
2 green chillies (chopped)
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
2 tbsp tomato sauce or sonth
2 tbsp curd
1 tbsp green coriander (dhania)
1 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder (jeera powder)
½ tsp chat masala powder
1. In a microwave safe bowl boil green peas covered at 100% power for 5-6 mins. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
2. Prick the potatoes with a fork. Add 1 cup of water and boil covered at 100% power for 7-8 mins. in another microwave safe bowl. Allow to stand (covered)for 5 mins. Peel & cut into small pieces.
3. Microwave oil in a microwave safe bowl at 100% power for 30 secs. Add onion, green chillies & microwave for 2 mins. at 100% power.
4. Mix all the ingredients & microwave for 1 min. at 100% power.
5. Garnish with green coriander & serve hot/cold with sonth/curd.