Cooking time: 9:30 mins
1/2 cup chopped chicken
1 can sweet corn
3 cups water
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp butter
1/2 cup toned milk
1 tbsp soya sauce
1/4 tsp garam masala powder
Salt and black pepper powder (to taste)
1 tsp cream
1. Place butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at 100% power for 30 seconds.
2. Add chicken pieces, 3 cups of water, salt, garam masala and microwave at 80% power for 3-4 mins. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
3. Separate the chicken pieces from the stock.
4. Add milk, sweet corn and cornflour (mixed in ½ cup cold water) to the stock. Microwave for 5-6 mins at 100% power or till the corn is tender.
5. Ad the microwaved chicken pieces, soya sauce. Microwave for 1 min. at 100% power.
6. Garnish with spring onions, lightly beaten cream and serve hot.