Eggs – 3
Goat cheese – 75 gms
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Water as required
1. Beat the eggs in a small mixing bowl and add salt and two tsp of water and beat very well.
2. Heat some oil in a nonstick pan and add half the egg mixture, swirling over the pan evenly. Cook for 30 seconds.
3. Push egg in from the sides of pan tipping the pan to let the liquid part run under and cook.
4. Sprinkle half of goat cheese over one half of omelette. Fold omelette in half.
5. Continue cooking until bottom is lightly browned. Turn over and cook another 30 seconds. Slide onto a plate.
6. Repeat the procedure with second half of egg mixture to make the second omelette.
7. Serve with toast.