Maida – 500 gms
Red chilli powder as per taste
Salt as per taste
Oil – 200 gms
Dhaniya powder – 1/2 tsp
Chana dal – 250 gms
Water as required
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
1. Add salt and 2 tbsp oil to maida. Add water and make soft dough. Soak chana dal for 6 hours.
2. Boil it in a pressure cooker with a glassful of water. Wait for 1 whistle. Turn off the gas.
3. Drain away the water and grind the dal. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadai. Add dal paste and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add all the masala powder. When it cools down stuff this paste into maida balls. The parathas should be as thin as a papad.
5. Make soft parathas an hour before serving.
6. Serve with aloo dum, raita and chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !