Wheat flour – 1 cup
Maida – 1 cup
Urad dal – 1/2 cup
Green chillies – 2 to 3
Jeera – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Oil as required
Water as required
1. Soak urad dal in little water for 10 minutes.
2. Grind the soaked urad dal, green chillies, jeera and little salt coarsely with less water.
3. Saute the ground masala in little oil until the flavour comes out.
4. When cool, make small balls and keep them aside.
5. Knead wheat flour, maaida, cooking oil and salt to make fine dough.
6. Make small balls, pat it on little water, make thin crust with a rolling pin and stuff 1 masala ball and roll it into a thin crust. Now deep fry in oil and serve.