400 gm fish fillets, cubed
1 tsp ground garlic paste
2 tbsp ground onion paste
Salt and pepper to taste
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp cornflour
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp vinegar and sugar
4 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1 cup of water
1. Apply onion, garlic, salt and pepper on the fish and set aside for 1 hour.
2. Mix together eggs, cornflour and water to form a smooth batter.
3. Dip the fish slices in batter and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Drain. Heat all the sauce ingredients together and cook till thick.
5. Serve separately with fried fish.