A very simple and quick Eggless Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake recipe. All it takes is just 5 minutes and you can have a delicious chocolate dessert immediately and is suited for all occasions.
- All Purpose Flour – 4 tblsp
- Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tblsp
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tblsp
- Coffee Powder – Little
- Oil – Little
- Salt – A Pinch
- Take a small bowl and add the all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and mix together.
- Take another mug and add milk, cocoa powder, coffee powder, little oil and mix together.
- Whisk them for a while and add the flour mixture and whisk them together.
- Whisk them until they become fluffy.
- Once done, microwave the mug for around 90 seconds.
- Remove and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !