500 gm fish fillets, cubed
2 tsps cornflour
1 tsp each of ginger and garlic juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp cornflour blended in Â¼ cup water
1/4 cup vinegar
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp ginger juice
2 green onions, finely sliced
1. Sprinkle ginger and garlic juice, salt and pepper on the fish.
2. Set aside for half and hour.
3. Mix together eggs and cornflour
4. Dip the fish in the batter and deep fry to a golden colour.
5. Mix together the sauce ingredients with the exception of onions.
6. Cook till thick.
7. Pour over the fish and decorate with onions.