These Mini Chicken Burgers are a great snack for any occasion. Especially during parties or any festivities, they make for a perfect finger-licking food or even a light meal. And kids will love them.
- Chicken Breasts – 2, boneless and skinless
- Onion – 1, medium, finely chopped
- Tomato Ketchup – 2 tblsp
- Breadcrumbs – 1/4 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Black Pepper Powder as per taste
- Oil as required
- Mini Burger Buns – 4 to 5 (optional)
- Cut the chicken in small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken pieces and onions.
- Add the ketchup, salt, black pepper powder and 1 tblsp of breadcrumbs.
- Mix well and shape the mixture into 10 to 12 small burgers.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Coat the burgers with the remaining breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in the hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Cut the burger buns into equal halves.
- Place the burgers on one half of the buns and add toppings of choice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !