450 gm minced mutton or keema
250 gm potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
1 small onion, minced
2 cups short-grain rice
1 tsp sugar
2 tsp soya sauce
2 tsp minced ginger
2 green chillies, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Soak the rice whole night in water.
2. Drain thoroughly and spread on a tray.
3. Mix together remaining ingredients and form into round balls.
4. Roll the balls in rice till they are well coated.
5. Steam for 45 minutes.
6. Do not keep the balls very close; keep them about 1-inch apart from each other.
7. Mustard and soya sauce should be served in small plates with the balls.