For the filling
Eggs – 4
Milk – 2 tbsp
Onion – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Green chilli – 1 tsp, finely chopped
Coriander leaves – 3 tsp, finely chopped
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Basic chappathi dough
1. To lightly beaten eggs, add milk, onion, chilli, coriander and salt. Mix well.
2. Make an omelette with the mixture. Chop when cool.
3. Roll out 4 chappathis with basic dough.
4. In the center of each chappathi, place a portion of chopped omelette.
5. Cover the omelette filling with dough. Seal well.
6. Roll out into 6 inch parathas. Fry parathas on a medium hot pan, basting with a little oil, till golden.
7. Serve with ketchup.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !