Grilled Shrimps – Misa Mach Poora
Uncooked shrimps – 3 cups, properly cleaned, shelled and de-veined
Onion – 1 piece, large grated
Lime juice – 2 tsp
Ground coriander – 1 tsp
Peppercorns – 12 pieces
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Water as required
Mustard oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Marinate the shelled and cleaned shrimps with salt and turmeric powder and keep aside.
2. Add the peppercorns and coriander in half cup of water and boil.
3. Add the shrimps to the boiling water, cook for 2 minutes and then drain the water.
4. Add oil to the shrimps and spread them on a shallow flame-proof plate or a greased banana leaf.
5. Roast or grill the shrimps on open charcoal fire.
6. Before serving, add lemon juice on top of the shrimps.
7. Serve hot with rice.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !