Kinema (fermented soybean) – 250 gms
Chopped onions – 1 large sized
Sliced tomato – 1 large sized
Green chillies – 3 to 4
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Fry the chopped onions in hot oil.
2. Add tomatoes and turmeric powder and fry for 2 minutes or till the onions get tender.
3. Add kinema to the onions. Also add sliced green chillies and salt. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour a little water to make a thick curry and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
5. The sun dried kinema is also mixed with leafy vegetables to make mixed curry as a side dish.
6. Serve with cooked rice.