Sundakkai Thogayal is a popular South Indian thogayal variety. Often served with steamed rice and ghee, Sundakkai (or) Turkey Berry is loaded with antioxidants that help flush out the toxins from our body.
- Dried Sundakkai Vathal – 50 gm
- Dried Red Chilly – 4
- Tamarind – lemon sized ball
- Urad Dhal – 8 tblsp
- Oil – 4 tsp
- Salt to Taste
- Take a kadai and heat oil in medium flame.
- Add the sundakai and fry until nice aroma, keep it aside.
- Fry the red chillies and urad dhal until golden brown.
- Blend the red chillies and urad dhal coarsely in a mixer.
- Add the tamarind, salt and the fried sundakai and blend them together.