Malai Tandoori Roti is a traditional Punjabi / Mughlai roti variety made with cream. Serve with a salad or side dish of choice.
- Whole wheat Flour – 2 cups
- Salt to Taste
- Curd – 4 tblsp
- Fresh Cream – 4 tblsp
- To a bowl, add the flour and salt.
- Add the curd and cream.
- Knead to a dough with required water.
- Make medium sized balls out of the dough and make rotis.
- Add oil/ghee on one side and flip over and cook the other side as well.
- Serve hot with a salad, curd or any other curry /dal.