Lassi is a popular and traditional Punjabi drink made across the country and in numerous variations. It is a delicious summertime drink that keeps your body cool.
- Milk – 250 ml
- Curd – 250 ml
- Ice Cubes – 10
- Sugar to Taste
- Paneer (Rose Water) – 1 tblsp
- Boil the milk till a thick layer of skin is formed.
- Remove the milk skin and keep it aside.
- Add the milk skin, curd, sugar, ice cubes and the boiled milk to a mixer and blend until foam is formed.
- Transfer this lassi to a serving glass and add the paneer (rose water).
- Tasty Bombay lassi is ready is serve.