Onion – 1, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 5, finely chopped
Gram Flour – 3 tblsp
Cinnamon – 1 small piece
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – few
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Fry the curry leaves, cinnamon and saunf for 45 seconds.
3. Add the onions, tomatoes, green chillies and saute well.
4. Add a little water and bring to a boil.
5. Add some water to the gram flour and pour into the pan.
6. Add salt. Cook till the raw smell disappears and it starts to thicken.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.
8. Serve hot.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !