Maggi is hugely popular with kids, adults and everyone who loves a quick 2 minutes snack or bite. Maggi Peri Peri Noodles is a new flavour launched by them and this recipe is very simple to make and takes only 2 minutes.
Maggi Hot Heads (Peri-Peri flavour) – 1 packet
Mixed Vegetables : 1/4 cup
Cheddar Cheese/ Any hard cheese: 20g (optional)
Oil – 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add the mixed vegetables and salt.
3. Saute for 2 minutes.
4. Add the Maggi Hot Heads Peri Peri Masala and stir well.
5. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water and add the Maggi Hot Heads noodles.
6. Mix well and cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
7. Once the maggi noodles is cooked, remove and serve at once.