An easy Navratri sundal recipe, this is different from the usual sundals made during the festival.
Sabudana (Javvarisi) – 2 cups
Sprouted Green Gram (or Moong Dal) – 1 cup
Green Chillies – 4, slit lengthwise
Ginger – 2 tsp, grated
Carrot – 2, small, grated
Ghee – 2 tsp
Coriander Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
Coconut – 1/4 cup, grated
1. Soak the sabudana for 2 hours or until soft. Drain excess water and keep aside.
2. Steam cook the green gram and remove.
3. Heat ghee in a pan over medium flame.
4. Add the green chillies, ginger, sabudana, cooked green gram and salt.
5. Mix well.
6. Add the grated carrot, coriander leaves and mix well.
7. Garnish with the coconut if using.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !