A simple and easy to make lunch box recipe for school or office. Healthy and nutritious, it can be served as a light dinner too.
Cooked Rice – 3 cups
Eggs – 2 or 3
Shallots (Sambar Onions) – 10, finely chopped
Black Pepper Powder – 1 tsp (or as per taste)
Oil – 3 to 4 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium flame.
2. Saute the onions for a minute or two.
3. Break the eggs into the pan and stir gently.
4. Add salt and mix well.
5. When the eggs are cooked, add the rice and mix well.
6. After 3 minutes, add pepper power and stir.
7. Remove from flame.
8. Serve at once or pack it for office or school lunch.
Tip: You can add chopped capsicum and tomatoes if preferred.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !