A classic salad, this Chicken Macaroni Salad is perfect as an appetizer, starter or even as a picnic salad. It is very simple and easy to make.
Macaroni – 1 cup, cooked
Chicken – 1/2 cup, cooked, diced
Capsicum – 1, small, chopped
Green Peas – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
Egg – 1
Mustard Powder – 3 to 4 tsp
Lettuce – 1 (optional)
Spring Onions – 2 tblsp
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Boil the egg and use only the egg white.
2. Combine all the ingredients except lettuce in a bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Add extra mayonnaise if required.
5. Keep this in the fridge for an hour.
6. Serve as an appetizer to a meal or as an afternoon/evening snack or pack it up for a picnic.