Whole portobello mushrooms – 450 gms
Butter – 1/3 cup, melted
Garlic – 3 cloves, minced
Fresh chives – 1 tbsp, roughly chopped
Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Remove stems from mushrooms, wash them and pat dry.
2. Take butter, garlic, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and mix it well.
3. Pre-heat the grill.
4. Brush the mixture over mushroom caps.
5. Place on grill and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes, turning atleast once.
6. When grilled completely, remove from heat and top with chopped chives.