Milk – 3 cups
Custard powder – 2 tblsp, any flavour
Sugar – 1/3 cup
Cashewnuts – to garnish
1. Mix custard powder in 1/2 cup cold milk (boiled and coled).
2. Heat rest of the milk along with sugar in a heavy kadai.
3. When sugar is melted completely and milk comes to boil, reduce flame.
4. Pour dissolved custard mixture stirring constantly without forming lumps.
5. Cook till it becomes little transparent and shiny.
6. When it sticks to the vessel, add ghee.
7. Remove from fire when halwa consistency is reached.
8. Pour on a greased tray and decorate with nuts.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !