Milk – 1 cup
Yolks – 2 eggs
Whites – 3 eggs
Cottage cheese – 500 gms
Nutmeg powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Flour – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 1 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Take the cottage cheese and flour in a bowl. Sprinkle sugar and salt. Blend thoroughly.
2. Take the yolks of the eggs in another bowl. Pour milk into it and whip well. Add the yolk-milk combination into the cheese mixture. Beat well.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and they blend it into the cheese mixture.
4. Empty the mixture into a baking dish. Top it by showering nutmeg powder generously.
5. Set the baking dish in a pan of water and place it in the oven. Allow it to bake for about 45 minutes at a temperature of 350F or 180C