Paneer – 1 kg
Suji – 50 gms
Khoya – 25 gms
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cooking oil for deep frying
Sugar – 1 kg
1. To make a dough, mix all the paneer, suji and ghee.
2. Heat water in a pan and add the sugar into it.
3. Boil it to make a sugar syrup which is not too thick in consistency.
4. Take a portion of the dough and flatten it.
5. Put a little khoya in the centre and make a ball out of it.
6. Repeat the process with all the dough.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls till they turn brown in colour.
8. Put the balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for a day before serving.
Latest Food Blogs
- The Significance Of Carbohydrates Carbohydrates play a significant role in sustaining the metabolism of a human body and enable them to execute their day...
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ledikeni Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.