Paneer – 1 kg
Suji – 50 gms
Khoya – 25 gms
Ghee – 2 tsp
Cooking oil for deep frying
Sugar – 1 kg
1. To make a dough, mix all the paneer, suji and ghee.
2. Heat water in a pan and add the sugar into it.
3. Boil it to make a sugar syrup which is not too thick in consistency.
4. Take a portion of the dough and flatten it.
5. Put a little khoya in the centre and make a ball out of it.
6. Repeat the process with all the dough.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the balls till they turn brown in colour.
8. Put the balls in the sugar syrup and let them soak for a day before serving.
Latest Food Blogs
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Ledikeni Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.