A simple, healthy and no nonsense salad for breakfast.
Poha (Aval) – 1/4 cup
Onion – 1 small
Tomato – 1 small
Cucumber – 1/2 medium or 1 small
Capscium – 1 small or 1/2 medium
Lemon Juice – 3 tsp
Olive Oil – 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the poha for a minute and drain well.
2. Finely chop the onion, tomato, cucumber and capsicum.
3. Combine all the vegetables and poha in a bowl.
4. Add lemon juice and salt.
5. Gently toss well to mix.
6. Drizzle the olive oil on top and serve at once.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !