A simple, delicious, fast and filling dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Mushrooms – 250 gms, sliced
Butter – 1 tblsp, unsalted
Garlic – 1 to 2 cloves, crushed
Fresh Thyme – few springs
Sourdough Bread (or regular bread) – 2 slices
Thick Cream – 3 tsp
Parsley – handful, finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Heat butter in a pan over medium flame.
2. Fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and thyme.
4. Stir well and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Toast the bread slices.
6. To the mushrooms, add the cream and parsley.
7. Mix well.
8. Add salt and pepper powder as per taste and stir.
9. Serve on the toast.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !