Pistachio nuts – 10, thinly sliced
Almonds – 5
Plain yogurt – 1 cup, whisked
Raisins – 5
Milk – 1 cup
Sweetened condensed milk – 400 gms
Water – 2 cups
1. Take in a bowl, milk, condensed milk and yogurt. Whip them together till they are mixed thoroughly.
2. Put the raisins, almonds and pistachio nuts in it. Blend properly.
3. Empty the mixture into a pudding mould. Use aluminum foil to cover the mold in a compact manner. Take care so that the mould is wrapped securely.
4. Fill up half of a big bowl with water. Heat the water and bring it to a boil. Lower the heat and place the wrapped mold into the water. Make sure that the water does not splash into the mould. Cover the bowl. Steam it for about 20 minutes. Let it cool down on its own.
5. Remove the cover of the bowl and take out the mould. Unwrap the cover of the mould. And refrigerate it for about 4 hours.
6. Set a serving dish on top of the chilled mold and turn it upside down gently.
7. Bhapa doi is ready to be tasted.