A delicious and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes, the Creamed Cauliflower goes with any dish and perfect for any occasion.
Cauliflower – 4 cups, chopped
Thick Cream – 2 1/2 tblsp
Butter – 3 tsp, unsalted
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Nutmeg Powder – 1/8 tsp
Salt as per taste
1. Heat a large pot of water over medium flame.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and bring to a boil.
3. Cover the pan with a lid and reduce flame to low.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
5. Drain the cauliflower and transfer to a mixer (food processor).
6. Add all the other ingredients and process until semi-smooth.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !