Mince (Kheema) – 1/2 kg
Refined salt – 1 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Ginger paste – 1 tsp
Onions – 1, chopped
Tomatoes – 2, cubed
Capsicum – 2, cubed
Oil for brushing
1. Grind together the mince along with the salt, ginger and garlic pastes and the onion.
2. Keep aside in a cool place for about an hour.
3. Now form a sausage like portion around a skewer. Then add a cube of tomato and capsicum.
4. Go on doing this till the skewer is half full.
5. Roast in a tandoor till cooked well, and make sure to keep basting with oil.
6. Serve with rotis, onion rings and mint chutney.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !