A simple, delicious and easy to make paniyaram with oats and thinai (foxtail millet).
Thinai Flour (Foxtail Millet Flour) – 2 cups
Oats – 2 cups, crushed
Milk – 1/2 cup
Seedless Dates – 1 cup, chopped
Cardamom Powder – 2 tsp
Bananas – 4, chopped
Ghee as required
1. Mix the thinai flour, oats, milk, bananas, cardamom powder and enough water in a bowl.
2. Grind this in a mixer till it has a idli batter consistency.
3. Add the dates and mix well.
4. Grease a paniyaram plate and pour the batter into each hole.
5. Cook until lightly browned and cook on all sides.
6. Remove from flame and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !