A simple, delicious and easy to make fried rice with spinach and vegetables. Good for weekday lunch or even an office lunch.
Rice – 2 cups, cooked
Spinach – 1/2 cup, finely chopped
Mixed Vegetables – 1 cup (Carrot, Cabbage, Capsicum and Peas)
White Pepper Powder – 2 tsp
Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
Spring Onions – 1/2 cup
Salt as per taste
Oil as required
1. Heat little oil in a kadhai.
2. Add the mixed vegetables and saute for a minute.
3. Add salt and stir well.
4. Add the spring onions and spinach leaves.
5. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Add the soy sauce and cooked rice.
7. Mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.