Semolina (Suji) – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Raisins – 1 tbsp (fried)
Cashewnuts – 2 tbsp (fried)
Water and milk – 2 cups
Ghee – 3 tbsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
1. Cook sugar and water on a low flame till sugar melts. Set aside.
2. Heat the ghee till very hot. Turn down heat and fry semolina till light brown. Keep stirring constantly to prevent the semolina from getting burnt.
3. Add cardamom powder, raisins and cashew nuts.
4. Add sugar water to the semolina mix and stir rapidly to prevent lumps.
5. Cook over medium heat until the water gets completely absorbed.