Egg – 1 large
Butter as required
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat some butter in a frying pan.
2. Then take an egg and break it gently over the heated pan. Make sure that the egg yolk does not break.
3. Let the egg fry in the pan for about 30 seconds.
4. As the egg white begins to bubble and get crisp, carefully spread the uncooked egg white from the side of the yolk towards the pan so all the egg white can cook nicely.
5. Cook for another 20 seconds or so then slide onto a serving plate.
Sprinkle salt and pepper as per taste.