Large whole wheat bread – 2 slices, toasted
Potatoes – 2, small and boiled
Onion – 1/2 small, chopped
Tomato – 1/2 small, chopped
Butter – as required
Coriander leaves – a few
Salt and red pepper to taste
1. Peel and mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Then combine the mashed potatoes with the chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves and mix well.
3. Add salt and red pepper to the above mixture.
4. Now spread the mixture between the two bread slices.
5. Grill/fry the sandwich using a little butter till both sides are light brown.
Serve with ketchup or mint chutney
i like your all recepies
potato would be a great liking for all kids :)
I liked this vry much……………….
it helps me a lot….
This helps me a lot thanks!!!!!
i like this potato sandwitch