Paneer – 100 gms
White Vinegar – 2 tbsp
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Ginger – 1/2, finely chopped
Garlic flakes – 2, finely chopped
Coriander leaves – a few, finely chopped
Butter – as required
Bread slices – as required, toasted or grilled
1. Cut paneer into small cubes and add salt to it.
2. Now mix the olive oil, lemon juice and white vinegar.
3. Then add minced garlic and grated ginger.
4. Keep this paneer mixture aside for about 2 hours.
5. After that grill/fry the marinated paneer cubes till they turn soft.
6. Sandwich the paneer cubes and some butter between two grilled bread slices.
Serve with ketchup or mint chutney.