A simple to make orange flavoured biscuits for tea or evening snack.
Plain Flour (Maida) – 1/2 cup
Butter – 2 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 2 tblsp
Orange Essence – 1 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/8 tsp
Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
1. Sieve together the baking powder and flour.
2. Mix the sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. Add the flour mixture and mix well.
4. Add the orange juice and orange essence.
5. Mix well and roll them out into a thick chapati.
6. Using a biscuit cutter or a cup, cut small biscuits and keep them on a floured baking tray.
7. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 160C until golden brown.
8. Remove and cool.
9. Store it in an airtight container.