Red Radish – 2 medium size, grated into shreds
Curd – 2 tbsp
Green chilli – 1
Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
Fresh curry leaves – a bunch
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat a pan and pour in the ghee. Heat the ghee.
2. Add mustard seeds. When they splutter, add chopped green chilli and the curry leaves.
3. The mustard seeds should not burn.
4. Add the radish shreds and fry for 2 minutes. Ensure they do not turn brown.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Mix well with curd to which salt is added and serve.