1 kg Chicken cut in pieces
1 tsp Oregano
1 tsp Thyme
1 inch Ginger piece, sliced
1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
4-5 Green chillies, slit lengthwise
2 Capsicums, sliced
4 Onions, peeled and halved
2 Parvals, sliced along with skin
1 Courgette, sliced lengthwise
2 tsp Olive oil
Salt and Red Chilli powder to taste
1. Rub the chicken pieces with the ginger-garlic paste.
2. Mix all ingredients together and add olive oil finally.
3. See that the entire mixture is even coated with oil and spices.
4. Grill or bake in a hot oven for 40 minutes taking care to turn over the pieces halfway through.
5. Remove when chicken is browned on both sides and the vegetables are soft.
Serve hot with a dash of lemon juice.