Dosa (or Dosai) is aneasy to make South Indian breakfast (infact anytime) dish. Here is an even more healthier option to the hugely popular dish.
Parboiled Rice – 1 cup
Urad Dal – 1 tblsp
Vendhayam – 1 tsp
Pirandai – 100 gms
Curry Leaves – few
Coriander Leaves – handful
Salt as per taste
1. Soak the rice, dal and vendhayam overnight.
2. Drain well and grind to a thick batter.
3. Just before removing, add the remaining ingredients.
4. Grind well and remove.
5. Heat a nonstick tawa over medium flame.
6. Pour a ladleful of the batter and spread evenly.
7. Apply oil around the edges and cook on both sides.
8. Remove and serve with chutney or sambar.
Tip: You do not have ferment this batter. Can be used immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !