Boneless chicken (diced) – 375gms
Egg white – 1
Oil for cooking
Fresh red chillies (sliced fine) – 9gms
Cucumber (diced) – 45gms
Spring onion (finely chopped) – 45gms
Ginger (chopped) – 20gms
Chicken stock – 450ml
Green chilli paste – 25gms
Soya sauce – 60gms
Salt – to taste
Sugar – 1/2 tsp
Cornflour – 30gms
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
1. Marinate the chicken in salt, egg white, cornflour and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Stir fry until half cooked.
3. Heat the oil in a wok and saute the ginger, spring onion and green chilli paste until fragrant.
4. Add the stock, chicken, soya sauce, sugar and salt.
5. Allow the mixture to boil, add the remaining cornflour dissolved in a little water and mix well.
6. Continue to saute for a minute or two.
7. Remove from heat and serve hot.